Draw Anpanman Dice Game
Simple game to play with little ones (big ones can enjoy this too). Students roll a die to determine which face part gets drawn. First person to draw all face parts is the winner. Can play up to 3 times on one sheet. also included is the same sheet but in hiragana.
- Whole class or small group of students
- First student rolls dice, ex. if student rolled a 2, then student would draw a mouth (kuchi)
- Next student rolls die and draws appropriate face part.
- If same number is rolled when student already has face part nothing happens and goes to next student.
- First to have whole face filled is winner.
*If possible you could use Japanese dice with Japanese kanji to make it a little more challenging.
Draw Anpanman’s Face